It could happen to anyone. People bury a person alive to scare them or to get rid of them. In this situation, rely only on yourself.
- Do not waste oxygen. In a classic coffin there’s only enough oxygen for about an hour, maybe two. Inhale deeply, exhale very slowly. Once inhaled - do not swallow, or you will start to hyperventilate. Do not light up lighters or matches, they will waste oxygen. Using a flashlight is allowed. Screaming increases anxiety, which causes increased heartbeat and therefore - waste of oxygen. So don’t scream.
- Shake up the lid with your hands. In some cheap low-quality coffins you will be able to even make a hole (with an engagement ring or a belt buckle.)
- Cross your arms over your chest, holding onto your shoulders with your hands, and pull the shirt off upward. Tie it in a knot above your head, like so: This will prevent you from suffocating when the dirt falls on your face.
- Kick the lid with your legs. In some cheap coffins the lid is broken or damaged already after being buried, due to the weight of the ground above it.
- As soon as the lid breaks, throw and move the dirt that falls through in the direction of your feet. When it takes up a lot of space, try pressing the ground to the sides of the coffin with your legs and feet. Move around a bit.
- Whatever you do - your main goal is to sit up: dirt will fill up the empty space and move to your advantage, so no matter what - do not stop and try breathing steadily and calmly.
- Get up. Remember: the dirt in the grave is very loose, so battling your way up will be easier than it seems. It’s the other way around during a rainy weather however, since water makes dirt heavy and sticky.
JUST TO PROVE TUMBLR HAS A SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR FUCKING EVERYTHING.
just in case guys
it could happen to anyone
"this is my favorite character i love him so much i want to see him distressed and in emotional pain (⊙ω⊙✿)”
*character undergoes distress and emotional pain* nO I TAKE IT BACK BABY PLEASE
Jordanimate’s OFF 3D
Someday in the future, you never know, I may do Zone 3. But for now, after all the weeks of hard work, I hope you can finally appreciate all the hard work I put into creating this <3
To see the full photosets, check out my blog. If you ever use the pictures for anything, please credit me, and notify me if you want because it’d be nice to see what my work has influenced or helped ;u;
And also putting drawings/sprites into any of these pictures is very much welcome <3
I will put every single photo I have used for my OFF project into a page on my blog if ever you need them!
Just trompin around
doodled a jane u o u
SHSL Gangster everyone.
the only photo set that actually matters on this stupid website